New Blog Look

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Blog change

                      
              Hello, everyone! Who is excited for fall!? I seriously cannot wait! But, fall is not the topic of today's post... I have decided that I'm extremely bored with my blog... I am going to start over... I do not think I should be limiting myself to only writing about certain things! I enjoy writing about fashion... But, I also enjoy writing about travel, the things I see, Trying new things... These are the things I should be writing about. And, When I feel like writing about fashion I will. Next week I am going to Arkansas for the first time... I will be writing about that while I'm there. Thank you all.



                                                                                                                     -Rory Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment