New Blog Look

Sunday, March 8, 2015



                  Everyone has "their thing". Or at least that's what most people say. I think that we can be anything we want. For example I want to be a singer and an actress yet I still have a blog. Now, I'm not saying you should be the president, an astronaut, and a doctor all at once, but I do think while your young you should do more than one thing. I used to be afraid that playing a sport or writing a blog would take away time from music, but I realize now that I'm only twelve. I have time. And, you do to. Remember no matter what anyone says you are YOU. and YOU are special and can choose what to be. Don't let the word to tell what you can and can't be. So before you decide on never doing sports, or drama, or photography, or whatever else because you already have "your thing" think again. 
                                                                                                        -Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment